- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (if you prefer your cocktails to be extra sweet, then kick it up to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-4 sprays of fresh mint leaves
- 3 pints raspberries
- 1/4 cups fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- chilled champagne, prosecco or cava
- Combine the sugar and water into a saucepan and then stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved
- Add 2 sprigs of mint leaves and let them sit until the syrup cools
- Rinse the raspberries and then toss them into a large pitcher
- Pour in the lime juice & mix
- Once the syrup has cooled, strain and pour it into the pitcher
- Pour in the chilled champagne on top
- Use the remaining mint leaves & raspberries for garnish
- Serve in champagne glasses and enjoy!
Blood Orange Champagne Cocktails
Ingredients2 1/4 cups freshly squeezed or frozen blood-orange juice
2 750-ml bottles champagne, chilled
DirectionsPour 3 tablespoons juice in each champagne flute. Fill flutes with champagne, and serve.
- 1 1/2 ounces 1800 Reposado Tequila
- 2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
Instructions1. Pour the 1800 into a highball glass with ice and then add cranberry, orange, and lime juice. Stir well.
2. If desired, garnish with an orange slice.
- 20 ounces dark rum
- 15 ounces cognac
- 15 ounces vermouth
- 15 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 10 ounces pineapple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Angostura bitters